Not bad, not bad…
I’m not sure I’ll get to them all, but I’m close!
- Stand on the South side of the Thames at Westminster Bridge when Big Ben chimes at midnight
- Visit the National Portrait Gallery
- Go up to the viewing deck of The Shard
- Take photos of London at night from Waterloo Bridge
- Walk along Regent’s Canal
- Walk from Wandsworth Bridge to Tower Bridge
- Visit Samantha’s house
- Redo Asa’s memorial on the Abbey Road wall
- Visit Oxford and Brighton
- Drive a car on the wrong side of the road (left)
- Go to Hampstead Heath
- See a sports game.
- See the following at the theatre: Viva Forever, Les Miserables
- Visit these European cities: Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Athens, Lisbon
I’ve got one week back in London, we’ll see what can be done.
Leave a Reply