Calling all travel bloggers! Are you looking to get your content out on other blogs? I’d love to expand the variety of content available on Olivia Leaves, but unfortunately I can’t be everywhere all the time. That’s where I’m hoping you’ll come in. I’d love to post your great travel content!
Do you have a travel story to tell? Can you write a weekend guide to your favourite city? Or do you have some top tips to share?
My goal for this blog is to give people the ideas and information they really need when deciding on their next trip. I want to inspire people to get out there and see the world! My focus is travel guides, city guides, how to articles, local tips, extra information about getting around a new city, etc.
I’m open to your ideas, but in particular would love content about:
- France outside of Paris
- Spain outside of Barcelona
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
Have an idea you think might suit? Get in touch and we’ll see if we can make it fit. Please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject: Writing for Olivia Leaves
- What’s your name?
- What’s your blog URL and niche?
- What would you like to write about? A short outline would be great.
- Do you have photos to accompany this piece?
- Has this piece already been posted (in part or full) anywhere else?
- Link to a couple of your best pieces so I can get a sense of your writing style
- Confirm you saw the note below about how I can’t pay you (but will happily write for you!)
I will get back to you within a few days to let you know if this is something that will work for Olivia Leaves at this time.
A few style guidelines:
- Post length: 800-2000 words
- Photos: Horizontal and 2400 pixels wide
- Use the active voice wherever possible
- Spell check 10 times — I will also do some editing if needed
- I’m looking for current bloggers who would like to get their work published outside of their own blog
- I won’t be accepting articles that you write to promote a business you’re working for. These posts should link to any highlights you’re referencing, but shouldn’t contain your affiliate links
- I can’t pay you right now, I’m sorry! I’m hoping that one day that will be an option, but I’ve gotta start somewhere
- Want to swap content? I would absolutely love to write a travel piece for your blog! Let me know what’s on your mind and how I can help!